All PCLs of the Archdiocese are invited to participate in an online “Challenge” for Catholic Quiz.com that starts May 1st and goes until Pentecost Sunday. You are asked to paste on your browser the following URL address: http://www.catholicquiz.com/archgh-deanery.
There are approximately 500 religious educators around the Archdiocese who are asked to play as many games as possible in English or Spanish between now and Pentecost. Most games take less than a minute to play. The deanery with the highest number of CQ-IQ points by the end of the Challenge date – Pentecost Sunday – will be declared the winner and will receive a free luncheon hosted by the Archdiocesan Office of Evangelization and Catechesis.
By this Challenge, we hope to demonstrate the potential for learning and fun that is possible on this new media tool for religious education. Please feel free to contact me for any questions. Details about getting access to the CatholicQuiz.com website for this special Challenge are here below:
1. Go to www.catholicquiz.com/archgh-deanery
2. Click on any game on the scroll bar on the landing page
3. Select your deanery location on the pop up
4. Select any game on the scroll bar and follow instructions to play
6. Play games at any level in English or Spanish
7. Explore and enjoy!